020 8890 6003
Terms & Conditions
- All cats aged six months and over must be neutered.
- All cats must be up-to-date with vaccinations for Feline Flu and Enteritis (and, preferably, Leukaemia). You need to bring the record card (or vet’s letter) to prove this when you deliver your cat.
- All cats (including house cats) must be treated for worms and fleas with a vet recommended product before they are boarded. Bob Martins is not acceptable. Please note that Frontline is widely accepted as being less effective against fleas, and it is recommended that Frontline Combo is used.
- I will seek veterinary advice for any cat which develops signs of illness during boarding. Any vet costs incurred will be payable by the owner on collection. There will be a further charge for taking the cat to the vet: £15 per round trip from Monday-Friday and £25 per round trip at the weekend.
- For safety reasons, cat collars must be removed before boarding. If your cat arrives with its collar, I will ask you to remove it. If the cat is aggressive and the collar cannot be removed, then it will remain in place but The Cats Whiskers Cattery accepts no responsibility.
- As outlined on the How to book page, bookings are confirmed via email on receipt of your non-refundable 25% deposit. The balance is payable when you deliver your cat. Payment can be made by either cash, debit card or via internet banking.
- No refunds are given for cats brought in later or collected earlier than agreed at the date of booking.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before the start of your booking (or less than 2 months before Christmas bookings), will be charged the full rate.
- There is a minimum boarding fee of 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Year period.