Are you looking for a small garden cattery in west London?
I understand that leaving your cat, or cats, while you go away is stressful. You want them to be taken care of in the way that you take care of them – especially if you’ve got an older cat or one who’s a teeny bit nervous, or if you’re looking for a long-stay cattery.
Like a luxury cat hotel
I run my small cattery in west London like a luxury cat hotel, not in terms of china bowls and designer décor but in terms of cat comfort. Lovely big warm cabins with all the little extras that make you (the cat!) feel contented and secure. Respect for your needs and preferences. A lovely view of the garden with its visiting wildlife, and a calm routine with one single carer (me!) who understands:
- When you’d like to play and when you’d rather be quiet
- Who you’d like to be next door to (if sufficient time to arrange)
- The sort of furnishing you like in your cabin – for your moments of privacy, rest and skittish madness
- That you and your owner appreciate having a bit of time to get you settled into your cabin
- I am happy to clip your claws, at no extra cost, if your owner is able to hold you whilst I do this!
- I love grooming, at no extra cost, if you enjoy and do not come in badly matted or tangled!
Come and view the cattery
I encourage owners to come and view the cattery before you book – why not start now with a virtual tour of the cattery.
Small London cattery
As catteries in London go, mine is quite small (just 12 cabins, albeit very big ones), and I do get booked up – especially for holiday periods. See some of my happy residents here and read what their owners say
Perfectly located for Heathrow
Located in Feltham, in a quiet, private road opposite The Green just 25 minutes drive from Heathrow Airport and Quarantine Centre and only 10 minutes away from the M3, M4 and A316. If you’re coming by public transport, we’re ten minutes walk from Feltham Railway Station. See map.